Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Good Energy: Nik Botkin's Apartment Earth Art Studio

 
I had the pleasure of meeting Nik Botkin at his studio in downtown Charleston, WV while I was finishing up a solar project nearby.

I've had his business card on my desk since because it has a photo of a starling cast in a clear resin fish which I think is super clever.  Nik explained that he's made thousands of these resin fish often with bits of selected detritus inside.  His portfolio is online and well worth a look.  Likewise, if you are in Charleston his studio is a treat.

http://www.apartmentearth.net/




9 comments:

  1. Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I really enjoyed
    reading it,c you’re a great author.Please visit here Packers And Movers Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog, you have lots of great content.Please visit here: Packers and Movers Kolkata

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Provide Best Packers And Movers Hyderabad List for Get Free Best Quotes,Compare Charges, Save Money And Time, Household Shifting Services @
    Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete