Thursday, November 19, 2009

Virginia Rebates – New and Now No More

Poof! Just like that, it’s over and done. The Virginia renewable energy rebate program, begun on November 1, 2009, stopped accepting applications yesterday, November 18, 2009. The program, endowed with 15 million dollars, was overwhelmed by applicants and after less than twenty days is depleted. Incredible.

That’s bad news if you were hoping to cash in on the rebate program. On the positive side it shows that there is a mass of humanity that is eager to install solar and wind power equipment at their homes and businesses - a groundswell for distributed generation of clean power (PIMBY).

The Virginia Department of Mines Minerals and Energy provided oversight for the rebate program. You can check out their rebate program page to learn a bit more about the program. There is some suggestion here that a second round of applications may be entertained at a later date.

3 comments:

  1. Energetic to set up this site. I have two or three truths identified with this site and I may need to give to every one of its perusers. Absolutely it will assist everybody and watchful individuals with some more able center interests.

    ----------------------
    Ashley Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Florida! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G. Anyways, awesome blog!

    -------------------
    Broken storage heater

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our signals NOW and gain up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete